- Do you feel like you’re living day-to-day, with no grand goals or redeeming value to your life?
- Do you wonder what your legacy will be, and what people will say at your funeral?
- Do you wish there was something more meaningful than the accumulation of material goods and status symbols?
Finally, as the pages turn on the story of your life, will you know you have lived a life you are pleased with?
Story Signals is a podcast dedicated to helping people live better stories. Click here to subscribe.
I’ll be talking to writers, artists, entrepreneurs, missionaries, and many other remarkable people with a story to share. On the interviews, we’ll talk about aspects of story such as:
- The #1 reason people shy away from living a greater story.
- How to embrace fear and conflict as the catalyst to change.
- The big WHY for doing what matter, and how to take action.
And most importantly, we’ll be talking about actionable steps for helping you experience a better story in your life.
Check out what Jedd Rose, Founder of Topo Designs, has to say about living a great story:
We must be willing to go through the discomfort of reducing our physical and metal clutter, so that we can truly focus on what matters to us in our life and work. My work isn’t about overcoming the environment, but integrating myself in to a meaningful experience.