David Molnar is a photographer, author, and most importantly, Story Signals guest! I’m so pleased David is on the show this week, he shares deep wisdom and great advice for our listeners.
I really enjoyed talking to David, it really was like two friends having a conversation over coffee, and we had just met! We cover these topics, to name a few:
- The first rule of being a good photographer – Listen!
- David’s early mistakes and struggles, and how he pulled himself out of them.
- The car accident that changed his life.
- How he takes clients through the process of discovering what they really want.
David was also kind enough to share a few chapters of his ebook with us, for free! To get the book and instantly make your iPhone photos better, head to DavidMolnar.com/StorySignals.
- Follow David on Twitter @DavidMolnar
- His work can be found at DavidMolnar.com
- Favorite book – The Hobbit